Mantra Mindfulness Meditation
A mantra is simply a word you choose to repeat in your mind. You can use any word as a mantra.
Words that are nice to use for this kind of meditation or words like:
• I am Love
• I am Peace
• I am Calm
You can also choose a short prayer or a word that has some kind of spiritual meaning for you.
1. Sit quietly in a comfortable position and close your eyes.
2. Breath slowly and naturally and as you do, repeat your focus word in your mind as you exhale.
3. Don’t get discouraged if your mind strays, simply re-focus your energy by silently repeating your focus word.
4. Continue this practice for as long as you desire.
5. Sit for a moment before standing to gather your thoughts.